Gold Canyon Arizona Vacation Rental
Southwest Charm, World Class Golf and Majestic Mountain Views
One story 3 bedroom/2 bath townhouse in a luxurious gated community in Gold Canyon East. clubhouse, pool and exercise room. Surrounded by Dinosaur Mountain and the Superstition Mountains. Only 25 min. from either Phoenix or Scottsdale.
There are three bedrooms, one master with King size bed and full bath, a second and third bedroom each with queen beds. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to enjoy a meal on the patio overlooking the Sidewinder Golf Course. Located in a gated community and all decorated in natural colors of Arizona.
This home is located on the Sidewinder Golf Course located at the Gold Canyon Golf Resort. This course offers two championship 18 – hole golf courses and is rated the #1 public golf course in Arizona. Also enjoy hiking, restaurants, sightseeing, mountain climbing, horseback riding, shopping (major mall is 18 minutes away with cinemas). Day trips to… Biosphere, Ruins, Zoo, Out of Africa (staff interacts with rescued wild animals), Boyce Thompson Arboretum, boat rental and fishing at nearby mountain lakes, boat excursions through canyon, beautiful mountain drives, Water park, glider rides, gaming and much, much more. 20-30 minutes from 3 lakes, 30 minutes from Scottsdale.
Wireless Internet Available
- Master Bedroom: King bed, TV and DVD player. Sunken tub, double sinks, separate shower and a walk out to the patio.
- Bedroom 2: Queen sized bed.
- Bedroom 3: Queen sized bed, tv, dvd, queen sized aero-bed with all bedding and linens to fit.
- Bathroom Supplies: Hair dryer, soaps & linens.
Kitchen / Living Room
- Kitchen: Refrigerator, oven, stove, dishwasher, microwave oven, coffee maker, toaster, blender, glassware, plates, utensils, pots/pans, etc.
- Living Room: Leather couch and love seat, TV and DVD, wireless internet available.
Golf Course Lot – Living room opens up to patio and Golf Course.
Golfing – There are five 18-hole championship golf courses within Gold Canyon. Gold Canyon Golf Resort Mountain Course is open to the public. This course has repeatedly been named one of the top ten public golf courses in Arizona. Superstition Mountain Golf and Country Club is private community & boasts of two Nicklaus designed golf courses.
Clubhouse – Kitchen, sitting room with fireplace, an exercise room and restrooms pool, spa and BBQ.
- Pool, Spa and BBQ
- Exercise Room
- 2 Car Garage
- King Size Bed
- 2 Queen Beds
- Leather Sofa
- Sleeps 6 to 8 guests
- Ceiling fans
- Sunken Tub
- Wireless Internet Available
- TV DVD VCR Movies
- Washer & Dryer
- Linens for baths, beds & kitchen
- Tile throughout (except bedrooms)
- Microwave oven
- Coffee Maker
A variety of shops and services are available in Gold Canyon including a mall offering a Bashas’ grocery store, Walgreen’s, video rental, health food store, mail services, and restaurants.
Restaurants for Every Taste. Whether you want a hamburger or a fine meal, the variety of restaurants in Gold Canyon can satisfy every taste.
- Hiking (Three trails start from the north end of Peralta Trailhead parking lot)
- Superstition Mountain Museum
- Picket Post House Tour
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum
- The Petroglyphs of Gold Canyon
- Natural wildlife watching
Vacation Rental Rates
|Nov – Dec||$900||$2200|
|Jan – April||$1050||$3000 – $3500|
|May – Oct||$650||$1500 – $2000|
|Fees / Deposit$300 refundable deposit weekly$500 refundable deposit monthly|
|Cleaning Fee Cleaning fee of $75 for weekly rental and $175 for monthly rental.|